The Ghosts of Pac-Man

The Ghosts of Pac-Man set. Acrylics on Papers.
Finally, after a few weeks of sitting on my floor next to my desk in an incomplete state, my renditions of the Ghosts of Pac-Man have been painted, scanned, glossed and framed. They are a complete set now!

Here, you can see each individual painting in a little more detail.

Blinky, the Red Ghost (aka Cruise Elroy)

Clyde, the Yellow Ghost (the dumbest of the lot)

Blink, the Blue Ghost (aka Bashful)

Pinky, the Brown Ghost... Just kidding, obviously the Pink one.

I painted these mainly for my own personal amusement and came from painting a little book mark about a month ago. I will be exhibiting these paintings at my up coming show in the Chelmsford Art Trail where you can see more details of it here: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=188023541265481

If you are about, please come along! There are some more pieces to follow.

Lloyd Harvey

Comments